- Lightweight, Two Piece Design
- Quick Installation
- Authentic Licensed Daniel Defense Licensed Trademarks
- Removable Lower Handguard to Easily Mount M203 Grenade Launchers
- Integrated Ambidextrous Sling Swivel Mount Points (Swivel Mounts not Included)
- Professional Matte Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum
- Engraved rail numbers for easy reference
- 2 piece design to allow the use of a barrel mounted grenade launcher
The Madbull RIS II Rail Series Handguard, officially licensed by Daniel Defense, is a free floating, two piece, ultra lightweight front rail system for M4/M16 Airsoft AEG platforms, originally used by SOCOM for the MK12. The quick installation design features a continuous, uninterrupted top rail and side accessory rails, all milled to US Mil-Spec M1913 standards. The handguard system is designed to accommodate an M203 grenade launcher with no special tools required. Integrated Ambidextrous QD Sling Swivel Mounts Points provide modular, limited rotation to suit your preferences. The ultra lightweight, free float design allows for quicker target acquisition.
Material: Military Grade CNC Aluminum
Processing: Machine Precision CNC processing.
Color: Matte Dark Earth
Rail Length: 12″
Manufacturer: Madbull (Licensed by Daniel Defense)
Application: For Standard M16 or MK12 Length Handguards. Barrel not included.
Compatibility: All Standard TM Compatible Airsoft M4/M16 Series AEGs. Item will not work with real firearms.