The PTS ZEV Technologies OZ9 Elite is the GBB airsoft, that faithfully replicates the appearance and many of the innovative features of the actual ZEV Technologies OZ9
The ULTRA Version of the PTS ZEV OZ9 Elite is PTS’s inaugural release of and the highest quality replication of the OZ9. With only a very limited quantity released for the worldwide market, it features a full CNC’ed 6000 series aluminum slide & modular chassis as well a precision, Within the chassis, the hammer housing and many hammer components are CNC’ed also which provide for a more precise trigger feel. The CNC’ed steel alloy dimpled outer barrel has an extremely durable carburizing finishing.
Like the real OZ9, it features a modular chassis system that houses the ZEV Flat Face Trigger, sear and receiver rails. The metal receiver extends along the entire length of the gun to allow for a more rigid gun, smoother slide travel along the frame, and allows the mounting of various lights and lasers. The modular chassis is held in the polymer grip by a single takedown pin allowing the chassis to be easily removed for servicing or swapping. The polymer grip includes an integrated magwell and features a steeper grip angle allows for more natural pointability of the gun. The trigger guard undercut allows for a more comfortable and higher gun grip. The slide features ZEV Combat Sights which consists of a black steel serrated U notch rear sight and a high visibility fiber optic front sight. The slide also includes a removable optic plate for mounting an optional RMR optic (not included). Lightening cuts and front and rear slide serrations improve the slide’s grippability and gives it a distinctive appearance. The magazine release button can be switchable for left or right-handed shooters. Finally, the included magazine includes the PTS G shockplate basepad. The magazine is compatible with Tokyo Marui G17 (Gen3/4) magazines.
- Fully ZEV licensed trademarks.
- CNC 6000 series aluminum OZ9 signature slide with lightening cuts and front and rear serrations.
- CNC 6000 series aluminum modular chassis with integrated accessory rail for lights and lasers
- CNC Hammer housing and certain hammer components
- Machined steel alloy outer barrel with carburizing finish
- Polymer grip features an integrated magwell and a steep grip angle that is optimized for natural pointability
- Reversible mag release button design for left or right-hand shooters.
- Ergonomic trigger pad for better engagement.
- Modular chassis consists of the entire firing mechanism and is easily removable from polymer frame for ease of maintenance or modification via a single takedown pin
- Chassis extended frame rails help provide more surface contact between the frame and the slide for more reliable cycling.
- ZEV Combat Sights consisting of a steel black wide U notch rear sight and a bright fiber optic front sight.
- Removable RMR mount plate on slide for optional red dot sight installation (RMR is not included).
- 6.03mm 97mm inner barrel combined with a purple 70-degree hop-up rubber for exceptional accuracy and range.
- The included magazine comes preinstalled with the new design PTS Enhanced Pistol Shockplate G.
- Build Material : 6000 series aluminum alloy / Steel / Fiber Polymer, Hard PC
- Finishing: Black anodized
- Magazine Capacity : 23 Rounds ( 6mm BB Bullets )
- Overall Length : 110 mm
- Inner Barrel Length : 97 mm
- Weight : 750 g
- System : Gas Blowback
- Firing Mode : Semi Auto / Safety
- Hop-Up System: Adjustable
- Muzzle Velocity : Approx. 1 Joule ( +/- 10% ) with 0.2g bbs
Export version increases or decreases depending on the region, with a maximum muzzle velocity of 1.9 joules.
- Package Includes : Airsoft Gun, Airsoft Magazine, User Manuals