Realistic construction and assembly
- Made under exclusive license from Desert Tech LLC
- Fully engraved markings with unique serial number.
- 6000 series aluminium receiver/outer barrel and muzzle brake.
- PA6 Nylon, fiberglass reinforced stock, grip and handguard, synthetic rubber buttpad.
- MLOK handguard, with 3 slots at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock.
- 2 steel QD attachments at the rear of the stock.
- Ambidextrous fire selector and 3 points magazine release.
- Swappable realistic ejection panels.
- Realistic motion ambidextrous cocking lever.
High quality Gearbox
- Designed to operate on 11.1V Li-Po batteries (possibility to run on 7.4V)
- Electronic trigger, CPU motor control, gear cycle and fire selector position detection by Hall Effect sensor.
- CNC aluminium wide bore cylinder (26mm diameter, +19% wider than standard AEG), including a spring quick change design.
- Useful volume 22.5 cc ( with stock ventilated 75% cylinder)
- CNC aluminium cylinder head, NBR piston damper, stainless steel nozzle.
- CNC aluminium ventilated piston head, FKM o-ring, POM glider ring.
- CNC stainless steel & aluminium spring guide, equipped with a thrust bearing. 3 lugs design ensuring a better axial alignment.
- “Tappet plate-less” construction.
- CNC aluminium piston body, hardened MIM steel 16 teeth rack.
- 18:1 torque up gear set, hardened MIM steel.
- ADC 12 aluminium gearbox carter, 10mm ball bearing.
- Neodymium high-torque motor 19000RPM (11.1V), short axis.
Efficient hop-up design
- Hop-up unit made of durable Polycarbonate material.
- TCD, rotary ring design.
- Incremental “click” adjustments using 2 ball plungers, 36 positions ranging from 0 up to 750 µm with the low nub (installed, for standard bbs configuration), and from 500 up to 1250 µm with the high nub (provided, for heavy bbs configuration).
- 420 mm brass inner barrel. 6.05 mm bore, chemical passivation surface treatment, AEG hop-up cut.
The MDRX is coming with:
- 78 rounds AR10/SR25 type magazine (G&P / A&K Type)
- Two additional power spring (*).
- One semi auto only replacement trigger board (semi/ full auto trigger board installed out of the box) (**).
- A pin puncher for easy battery change and disassembly
- 4 keys (Allen 2.5mm, Allen 5mm, Torx T20 and Torx T25).
- One high nub for the hop up unit, to lift bbs from 0.32 grams and above (low nub installed out of the box).
- One PCB jumper, used to switch from 11.1V to 7.4V batteries or deactivate battery protection (***)